There is nothing as satisfying as walking into a restaurant and getting the pizza option you want. This is the case with Pizza Hut offering Vegan services in their restaurants. You do not have to give up pizza or walk miles to get what you want as a vegan.
There are no ready-made vegan pizzas; the only way to get your vegan pizza is by customizing it yourself. This means that you have to be conversant with vegan crust and available sauce options.
Also, Pizza Hot stores here in the U.S do not offer vegan cheese. You will have to compensate for the cheese with a lot of vegan sauce. To get a vegan pizza, you have to use the “Create Your Own” option.
This means you will pick your crust from a vegan-friendly crust list; you will pick your sauce from a vegan-friendly sauces list and the same thing for the toppings. Let us go through a lot of Pizza Hut Vegan options that will interest you. The next time you are ordering from them, you will do it with so much confidence and swag.
- Mushrooms; having mushrooms on your vegan pizza enhances the taste and flavor of the pizza. Mushrooms have great taste with fantastic health benefits. They have low-calorie content, and they serve as antioxidants.
If you are looking for a way to improve your bones, mushrooms are a good source of Vitamin D, improving your bones and boosting your immune system. If your blood pressure usually shoots so high, mushrooms help with low blood pressure and weight loss.
- Pineapple; well, if you like your Hawaiian pizza, you can still enjoy it as a vegan, but without the ham. No matter the debates, pineapple is an excellent topping for a pizza. Apart from the sweet taste, it has fantastic health benefits.
Pineapples have a fair amount of Vitamin C, which helps your body to fight cell damage. Pineapple is a good source of healthy carbs, fastens the healing of wounds, and lowers your chances of getting cancer. The next time you are ordering your vegan pizza from Pizza Hut, it would be nice to consider adding pineapples.
- Black Olives; is one of the options you can use for your delicious Vegan pizza at Pizza Hut. Not only do they add a great flavor to your pizza, but they have health benefits.
They improve our heart’s cardiovascular health and reduce the chances of cancer by a significant margin. You do not have to worry about digestion because they improve the digestive system of the body.
- Roma Tomatoes; these tomatoes give a fresh look and flavor to your pizza. They are also a good source of Vitamin C, protect you from cancer, and improve your heart’s health. You should add this to your toppings list.
- Red Onion; red onion is no stranger in the culinary world, especially as a topping for pizzas. They fight inflammation and infections in the body, and they play a significant role in regulating blood sugar in the body. Red onions also improve your body’s immunity in fighting infections. They might have a nice look on your pizza, but they also have fantastic health benefits.
- Roasted Spinach; roasted spinach contributes to making your vegan pizza tasteful and flavorful. Plus, they have nutrients. Spinach is rich in Vitamin C and K and also a good source of calcium.
- Banana Peppers; this pepper adds a tangy taste to your vegan pizza, and they sure add a sweetness to your pizza, keeping it interesting. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and even dietary fiber. They reduce your chances of getting gout, arthritis and they are heart-friendly.
- Jalapeno Peppers; add a spicy taste to your pizza, and they are flavorful and tasty. They are rich in vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. They can help you with weight loss and helpful as a natural pain reliever.
- Green Bell Pepper; is one of the most used peppers, and you will commonly find them on a vegan option pizza. If you do not want peppers that have a sweet taste, it has a moderately pungent flavor.
They act as antioxidants, counterbalancing the destructive effects of free radicals in the body. The anti-inflammatory property of this pepper helps to relieve pain. It is perfect for asthmatic patients and helps with cardiovascular health.
These are the topping options available if you are building your vegan pizza. You also know the health benefits that accompany each of the vegetables and fruit mentioned above. So if you are choosing any of them, choose those that go with your needs.
Vegan Sauce Options
Pizza Hut has limited options that you can choose from when it comes to the sauce option. Below are the three sauce option available while for building your vegan pizza.
- Buffalo Sauce; this sauce is different from the traditional marinara or tomato sauce. This sauce is quite spicy and has heat, and it is more flavorful than the traditional tomato sauce. If you are using this sauce on your pizza, you will not miss the pizza’s lack of cheese.
- Classic Marinara Sauce; for those who love their tomato sauce on their pizza, this is a vegan option that you should add to your pizza. This sauce consists of tomato puree with an addition of olive oil, salt, and spices. It is simple, containing few ingredients but truly classic.
Vegan Crust Options
There are vegan crust options that you can add to the mix, and trust me, and they are not boring. Below is a list of the crust option that you can add to your vegan pizza.
- Thin and Crispy vegan Crust; this crust is thin and has a cracker-like texture. If you are not a fan of doughy crust, then this is the best option for you. It is a nutritious crust because t contains fewer calories than other pizza crusts. It is truly a wealthy way of eating.
- Pan Pizza Crust, if you are more into a deep dish crust, you will undoubtedly prefer adding this to your customized pizza. The good thing is that Pizza Hut not only has Vegan options, but it also caters to those who might prefer different crust textures.
This crust does not contain animal-derived ingredients, and it is a plant-based option that you can count on. With the deliciousness of this original Pizza Hut pizza crust, you will not miss the absence of cheese.
- Hand-Tossed Vegan Crust; this is also a plant-based vegan crust available for your customized vegan pizza. The crust has a buttery blend flavor, and it contains soybean oil.
- Gluten-free Crust; this is perfect for those who are vegan and also gluten intolerant.
As I stated earlier, Pizza Hut does not offer Vegan cheese, so you might have to make up for this with the toppings and sauce options that they offer.
Although Pizza Hut does not have already made vegan pizzas, they still recognize that they have vegan customers. Their “Create Your Own” option gives you the freedom to customize your vegan pizza to your taste.