Want to get free pizza? It is possible by earning points from the rewards program!
Earn points by creating your Pizza Profile and activating your Piece of the Pie Rewards®.
For every order of $10 or more, you get 10 points. Take note you can only earn 10 points per day.
Points are earned through phone, in-person, online, or app orders.
Remember to claim your points within one month of your previous qualifying order.
Keep earning points until you reach 60 points to get a FREE PIZZA. (60 points = 1 free pizza)
The free pizza offered is a medium 2-Topping Pizza where you get to choose your crust and favorite toppings.
Aside from free pizzas, being a rewards program member lets you receive member-only promotions and offers.
How Does Domino’s Rewards Work (get a free pizza and exclusive offers):
- Visit the rewards
- Create a Pizza Profile by clicking Join Now.
- After creating a Pizza Profile, click “Activate” on the homepage for Piece of the Pie Rewards® to start earning points.
- Start earning points by ordering worth $10 or more.
- Remember to claim your points by entering the order number and rewards code.
- You will start seeing your points after 48 hours of your qualifying order.
- Track your points balance with the Rewards Pizza Meter in your Domino’s account.
- Keep earning points until you reach 60 points.
- Once you have 60 points, you can redeem them by clicking “Redeem” on the homepage of your account.
- After that, follow the steps to build your free Medium 2-Topping pizza.
Do dominos points expire
According to Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program, any rewards points earned from qualifying orders will expire after a period of 180 days of account inactivity. This means that if there is no earning or redeeming of points in your account for a period of 180 days, any rewards points you have earned will expire.
However, it’s important to note that there may be bonus offers with points that have different expiration dates. These bonus offers may have different rules or timelines for expiration, so it’s important to check the details of each offer to ensure that you use your rewards points before they expire.