The world is a big fan of pizza. You can enjoy it at any time of the day, regardless of the occasion.
One of the best pizzerias to order pizza from is Domino’s.
Domino’s offers a wide range of menu options, from various pizza styles to chicken wings and sandwiches.
You can customize your pizza according to your preferences.
Choose the right size, add your favorite toppings, and select your preferred crust styles.
When it comes to sizes, you would want to know how big it is and how much it costs.
Learn more about Domino’s pizza sizes by reading this quick pizza size guide.
Compare Domino’s large VS medium pizza size or small VS large.
In this article, we explore Domino’s pizza sizes and their measurements, the number of slices, and prices.
Topics covered in this article include:
- What You Should Know Before Choosing a Size
- Domino’s Small Pizza Size
- Dominos Medium Pizza Size
- Domino’s Large Pizza Size
- Domino’s X-Large Pizza Size
- Price Comparison of Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
- 1 What You Should Know Before Choosing a Size
- 2 Domino’s Small Pizza Size
- 3 Domino’s Medium Pizza Size
- 4 Domino’s Large Pizza Size
- 5 Domino’s X-Large Pizza Size
- 6 Price Comparison of Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
- 7 Stay Updated With Slice Pizzeria
What You Should Know Before Choosing a Size
Domino’s offers four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
All sizes are available for Build Your Own Pizzas and Specialty Pizzas.
However, some pizza sizes are only available on certain crust styles.
You can choose from among the five crust styles available at Domino’s:
- Brooklyn Style – Hand stretched big, thin, and foldable crust
- Hand Tossed – Crust seasoned with garlic and butter
- Crunchy Thin Crust – Thin, crispy, and crunchy crust style
- Handmade Pan – Baked in a pan, this crust has two layers of cheese and a buttery crust
- Gluten Free Crust – Domino’s pizza made with a Gluten Free Crust
Prices vary per size, crust style, and the add-ons you choose to include.
Some of the toppings that have an extra cost are cheeses, sauces, meat toppings, non-meat toppings, and sauces for dipping.
Lastly, the number of slices varies per size and the type of cut.
Domino’s offers pie cut, square cut, and uncut.
Domino’s Small Pizza Size
The Domino’s small pizza size is 10 inches. It is suitable for one to three people.
Moreover, the small size is available for hand-tossed and gluten-free crust styles.
How many slices are in a small Domino’s pizza?
Domino’s U.S. small pizzas usually come with six slices.
Domino’s Medium Pizza Size
Domino’s medium pizza measures 12 inches in diameter. This is a good choice for two to four people.
Further, you can choose from hand-tossed, crunchy thin crust, and handmade pan crust styles in medium sizes.
How many slices are in a medium Domino’s pizza?
Medium pizzas from Domino’s in the U.S. are typically round pies cut into eight slices.
Domino’s Large Pizza Size
In Domino’s, a large pizza measures 14 inches.
You can serve three to five people with a large pizza.
Large sizes are available for hand-tossed, crunchy thin crust, and Brooklyn-style crust.
How many slices are in a large Domino’s pizza?
A large pizza at Domino’s has different slices depending on the crust style.
The number of slices in a large pizza can be determined as follows:
- Hand-Tossed Crust: You get eight slices which can feed three to five people.
- Crunchy Thin Crust: Instead of slices, you get 16 squares that are good for two to five people.
- Brooklyn Style Crust: There are six slices for a Brooklyn slice crust that two to five people can enjoy.
Domino’s X-Large Pizza Size
X-large pizzas from Domino’s are 16 inches in size. The size is best for five to six people.
Furthermore, the X-large size is available with Brooklyn-style crust.
How many slices are in an X-large Domino’s pizza?
Domino’s U.S. X-large pizzas usually contain 12 slices.
Price Comparison of Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
Let’s compare the prices based on Domino’s Build Your Own Pizza without the extra cost of add-ons such as cheeses, sauces, and toppings.
Check the table below to have a clear overview of the pizza size comparisons.
You can compare the size, crust availability, and prices.
Take note that prices may change and vary per store location. It is best to refer to your preferred store location for an updated list of prices.
Prices of Build Your Own Pizza Sizes
|Pizza Size||Inches||Crust Style||Price|
|Small||10 inches||Hand Tossed||$8.99|
|Medium||12 inches||Hand Tossed||$10.99|
|Crunchy Thin Crust||$10.99|
|Large||14 inches||Hand Tossed||$12.99|
|Crunchy Thin Crust||$12.99|
|X-Large||16 inches||Brooklyn Style||$14.99|
If you are to order Specialty Pizza, refer to the table below for the list of prices per Specialty Pizza based on its crust and size.
The price is based on the pre-selected ingredients without the additional cost of extra toppings.
Prices may vary by store location and change at any time.
For the most up-to-date prices, please refer to the store location of your choice.
Prices of Specialty Pizza Sizes
|Pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and mozzarella||Hand Tossed $12.99
Gluten Free Crust
Crunchy Thin Crust
Crunchy Thin Crust
|MeatZZa Pizza||Pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage and beef, and mozzarella|
|Philly Cheese Steak Pizza||Tender slices of steak, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, provolone, and American cheese|
|Pacific Veggie Pizza||Roasted red peppers, baby spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, black olives, feta, provolone, mozzarella, and garlic herb seasoning|
|Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza||Sliced ham, smoked bacon, pineapple, roasted red peppers, provolone, and mozzarella|
|Deluxe Pizza||Pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and mozzarella|
|Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza||Grilled chicken breast, ranch, smoked bacon, diced tomatoes, provolone and mozzarella|
|Buffalo Chicken Pizza||Grilled chicken breast, onions, provolone, American cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, and hot buffalo sauce|
|Ultimate Pepperoni Pizza||Two layers of pepperoni, provolone, Parmesan-Asiago, mozzarella, and oregano|
|Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza||Grilled chicken breast, honey BBQ sauce, onions, cheddar, provolone, and mozzarella|
|Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza||Feta, provolone, cheddar, Parmesan-Asiago, mozzarella, and oregano|
|Spinach & Feta Pizza||Alfredo sauce, spinach, onions, feta, Parmesan-Asiago, provolone, and mozzarella|
Stay Updated With Slice Pizzeria
No matter what size or style of pizza you prefer, Domino’s has the right pizza for you. Just remember that pizza sizes vary depending on the crust style you choose.
Nevertheless, all pizza sizes are available for Build Your Own Pizza and Specialty Pizzas.
Do you like Domino’s pizza sizes in the United States? Which size is your go-to pizza size? Post your thoughts in the comments section below.
You are welcome to share your favorite pizza style and recommendations with fellow readers here.
Discover Domino’s with Slice Pizzeria
Are you interested in learning more about Domino’s pizza? You can find several guides on Domino’s at Slice Pizzeria. Here are some informative articles you may find helpful:
- Explore Domino’s Menu And Price UK, How To Order, Awesome Deals, And More!
- The 5 Domino’s Crust Types In The USA | Which Is The Best Domino’s Crust?
- Domino’s Hand Tossed Pizza VS Domino’s Pan Pizza
- Domino’s Brooklyn Style Pizza Review
- Domino’s Pizza Menu And Prices | Deals And Discounts, How To Order, And More!
- 10 Best Domino’s Pizza Selections On The Menu
If you are interested in comparing Domino’s with other famous pizzerias, you can also read the following guides. Compare menu and prices, deals, discounts, and many more.
- Explore Jet’s Pizza Menu And Price, Special Discounts, Online Orders, And FAQs
- Marco’s Pizza Menu And Price, Discounts, How To Order, And More!
- Godfather’s Pizza Menu And Prices, Discounts, Coupons, How To Order, And More!
- Papa John’s Vs. Domino’s Vs. Pizza Hut Vs. Little Caesars
- 17 Best Pizza Places In Manhattan (Update 2022 With Address)
- 15 Best Pizza In Williamsburg (Update 2022)
Slice Pizzeria has a number of helpful guides for all pizza lovers out there. From learning about pizza ingredients to finding the best pizza place in the United States, you don’t have to look far.
Keep up with our pizza reviews, recommendations, and comparisons by following us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.