Pizza is one of the most versatile dishes you can have at any time of the day.
It is perfect for a bite to eat, late night comfort food, or a movie snack.
You can personalize a pizza in whatever way you like, from choosing the appropriate size to adding your favorite veggie and meat toppings.
Most pizza chains offer at least three to four standard sizes, including small, medium, large, and extra large.
If you are looking for a small pizza, you will probably get a 10 inch pizza.
Some pizza chains offer a small pizza with a diameter of 10 inches or less.
Should you order a 10 inch pizza or not?
Find out if this size is a good fit for you by reading this short size guide.
Learn how many slices you can have, which pizzerias offer this, and much more helpful information.
In summary, this article covers the following:
- How Big Is A 10 Inch Pizza?
- How Many Slices Is A 10 Inch Pizza?
- 10 Inch Pizza Feeds How Many Persons?
- What Makes A 10 Inch Pizza A Perfect Personal Size?
- Which Pizza Chains Have A 10 Inch Pizza?
- 1 How Big Is A 10 Inch Pizza?
- 2 How Many Slices Is A 10 Inch Pizza?
- 3 10 Inch Pizza Feeds How Many Persons?
- 4 How Many Calories Does A 10 Inch Pizza Have?
- 5 What Makes A 10 Inch Pizza A Perfect Personal Size?
- 6 Which Pizza Chains Have A 10 Inch Pizza?
- 6.1 Does Domino’s Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.2 Does Papa John’s Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.3 Does Marco’s Pizza Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.4 Does Pizza Hut Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.5 Does Papa Murphy’s Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.6 Does Costco Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.7 Does Little Ceasars Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.8 Does Blaze Pizza Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 6.9 Does MOD Pizza Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
- 7 Enjoy Big Flavors In A Small 10 Inch Pizza
How Big Is A 10 Inch Pizza?
Photo: 10 Inch Pizza
A 10 inch pizza is equivalent to 25.4 cm in diameter.
To help you picture how big this pizza is, it has the same number of inches as other items, including two soda cans, one envelope, two tablespoons, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro.
It is the ideal size for a personal pizza without being tied to a larger size that you are forced to finish.
How Many Slices Is A 10 Inch Pizza?
The number of slices in a 10 inch pizza ultimately depends on the pizzeria’s standard slices and your requested number of slices.
It is usually cut into four to six slices, but then again, you can request to have more or fewer slices.
10 Inch Pizza Feeds How Many Persons?
A 10 inch pizza is typically suitable for one person but can also be shared with two more people.
According to Domino’s, they recommend their small 10 inch pizza for one to three people.
It is an excellent choice for one person or a small group who prefers small servings or just a slice to taste.
There is no standard number of people recommended for this size since it is based on how much you want to eat.
Moreover, it also depends if it is served mainly as an appetizer only or the main course.
So if you plan to order a small pizza like this with other people, it may be a good idea to order some sides as well for a satisfying meal, such as wings and salads.
How Many Calories Does A 10 Inch Pizza Have?
The number of calories of a 10 inch pizza varies on the toppings added, the crust used, and the amount of cheese and sauce.
Generally, adding meat toppings and heavy cheese can drastically increase the calorie count.
On the other hand, you can get a lighter and low calorie pizza when you opt for veggie toppings and light cheese.
The bottom line, you can expect fewer calories per slice because of its small size.
If you are looking for ways to lessen the calories for this size, choose a thin crust or hand-tossed crust rather than the standard fluffy crust.
Thin crust and Hand Tossed crust usually have lesser calories than other types.
For instance, a small Hand Tossed crust from Domino’s without toppings and cheese has 270 calories per two slices (1/3 of pizza).
What Makes A 10 Inch Pizza A Perfect Personal Size?
There are many reasons why you should go for a personal size pizza, especially if you like solo meals or ordering for yourself.
- First, just like other sizes, it is easily customizable with the choice of adding your favorite toppings and choosing the ideal crust.
- Second, carrying it around when ordering takeout is effortless with its lightweight and small packaging.
- Third, it fits a small oven or microwave in case you want to make your own or when you want to reheat a whole pizza at home.
- Fourth, you can avoid overindulging or having leftovers with a small pizza since you are guaranteed to finish the whole thing anyway.
- Fifth, ordering a variety of flavors is possible so that there is a pizza for everyone, especially when you do not have the same likes—no need to split pizzas or order half and half every time. Simply order one 10 inch pizza for each person.
- Lastly, it is the perfect light snack for a single person. It is never too much or too less for a meal, just in between.
Which Pizza Chains Have A 10 Inch Pizza?
If you like to eat out, you can order a 10 inch pizza from some of the largest pizza chains in the U.S.
Order this size online through delivery or carryout or dine-in at the nearest local pizza chain.
Most pizza chains offer 10 inches; however, some only offer just close to 10, either less or more than 10.
Here are some pizza chains to check out:
Does Domino’s Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
Yes, Domino’s has a small pizza with 10 inches in diameter.
You can order a small Hand Tossed crust for $8.99 and a small Gluten-Free crust for $11.99.
Photo: Domino’s 10 Inch Pizzas
Does Papa John’s Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
Yes, Papa John’s small pizza is 10 inches in diameter and cut into six slices.
The small pizza is available in Original Crust and Gluten Free Crust styles, starting at $8.99 and $10.99, respectively.
Does Marco’s Pizza Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
Marco’s Pizza offers 10-inch pizzas in six slices.
This size is available for all Marco’s Pizza’s pizza flavors and Build Your Own pizzas.
Does Pizza Hut Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
Yes, Pizza Hut’s small 10 inch pizza is only available for gluten free crust starting at $9.99.
Pizza Hut’s gluten free crust is usually cut into eight slices.
Does Papa Murphy’s Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
Yes, Papa Murphy’s small pizza is 10 inches and comes in six slices.
A small pizza starts at $8.99 per whole pizza.
Does Costco Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
A pack of this frozen pizza costs $89.99.
For Costco’s Food Court Pizza, there is no 10 inch pizza as they only serve 18-inch pizzas for $9.95.
Does Little Ceasars Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
No, Little Ceasars only offers large 14-inch pizzas in eight slices.
Does Blaze Pizza Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
No, Blaze Pizza serves 11-inch pizzas only.
It is close enough to 10, so you can have a pizza between small and medium.
Does MOD Pizza Have 10 Inch Pizzas?
No, MOD Pizza serves 6-inch and 11-inch pizzas.
The sizes available are Mini (6-inch pizza) for $8.39, MOD (11-inch pizza) for $10.19, and Mega Dough (11-inch thick crust) for $12.19.
Table Of Pizza Chains With 10 Inch Pizzas
|Domino’s Small Pizza||6 slices||Hand Tossed||$8.99|
|Papa John’s Small Pizza||6 slices||
|Marco’s Pizza Small Pizza||6 slices||Build Your Own||$8.99|
|All Pizza Flavors||$11.99|
|Pizza Hut Small Pizza||8 slices||
|Papa Murphy’s Small Pizza||6 slices||All Pizza Flavors||$8.99|
|Costco’s Frozen Pizzas||6 slices||Giordano’s Chicago Frozen 10″ Deep Dish Stuffed||$89.99|
Enjoy Big Flavors In A Small 10 Inch Pizza
It may be small to the eyes, but it delivers big and bold flavors.
A 10 inch pizza is perfect for your solo dining or family gatherings with individual pizza flavors for each taste bud.
You will surely eat just the right amount without overindulging or forcing yourself to finish a whole pizza in one go.
Plus, it is also customizable according to your liking and is typically available for any pizza style.
Satisfy your pizza cravings in any of the best pizza chains in the U.S.
And if you happen to buy a frozen 10 inch pizza or plan to eat a takeout pizza at a later time, there are several ways to cook it at home while achieving a crispy non-soggy crust.
You can check out the best ways to reheat pizza, including oven, air fryer, and grill, to name a few.
Do you like small 10 inch pizzas too?
Share your thoughts and recommendations in the comments section below.